If you are looking to switch up your meal prep breakfast routine, this vegan frittata cup meal prep is right for you! These frittata cups are a great vegan alternative to egg cups or egg muffins.
Tofu is the base, nutritional yeast brings a cheesy vibe, and of course we toss in some veggies too.
These frittata cups are great for a quick breakfast on the go.
This recipe is…
- full of veggies
- convenient for busy mornings!
Make this vegan frittata cup meal prep ahead of time and you will be set for the week! You can eat them cold or reheat them. I prefer reheating them in a toaster oven, you could also use a microwave.
- Nutritional yeast (sometimes called nooch)
- Garlic powder
- Bell Pepper
Begin by preheating your oven to 375°, then spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking oil. I used coconut oil to spray the muffin tin. Chop chives, tomato, pepper, and broccoli into small pieces.
Next add remaining ingredients (tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic powder, and onion powder) to a blender. Blend the mixture until it is combined. Depending on the type of tofu you use, you may need to add some water to the mixture. If needed, add a tablespoon of water at a time. The mixture will be thick.
Next, pour the mixture into a bowl. Add the chives, tomato, bell pepper, and broccoli to the bowl and stir to combine. After that, scoop the mixture into a muffin tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
The tomato, pepper and broccoli can be swapped out for different vegetables if you prefer. Cauliflower, red onion or zucchini might be nice additions.
Other Vegan Breakfast Ideas
If you are looking for other vegan breakfast ideas, try out one of the recipes below!
Vegan Frittata Cup Meal Prep
- 19 ounces extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 chives
- 1/2 large tomato
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 3/4 cup broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Chop veggies.
- Add tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic powder, and onion powder to blender. Blend till combined. Add water if needed, a tablespoon at a time until mixture is thick but creamy.
- Add tofu mixture to vegetables in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.